Sunday, July 3, 2011

Greetings! Feel the wrath of me Shillelagh!

So since USF is not going to allow me to have uncensored blogs, I shall be writing a few blogs posted:

- The Censored one

- The other Censored one (see above for mirror) (will be posted later once I receive it)

- This one

The only key differences being one is in the first two are in AP and PG whereas this one will consist of my usual vocabulary of overusing the words shit, fuck, cock, and damn, along with my usual array of “friendly” vocabulary words. I will also be putting up more links to videos and pictures on this one since it is frowned upon by the things I will most likely be taking pictures and videos of while overseas.

I will most likely start with entries consisting of my pre-departure study abroad reading reviews, movie reviews, and music I’ve been listening to for awhile now to try and get into the spirit of jumpin’ Jesus, Mary, an’ Joseph.

That all being said, I hope you enjoy reading this!

~Will

No comments:

Post a Comment